The Sithist Cabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MaesterRemus
MaesterRemus

Dualism Flawed Beyond Comprehension Empty Dualism Flawed Beyond Comprehension

Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:48 pm
There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
(There is no chaos, there is harmony.)(*)
There is no death, there is the Force.

What's missing? Do you see it?

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

What's missing? Do you see it?
Fata Morgana
Fata Morgana
Admin

Dualism Flawed Beyond Comprehension Empty Re: Dualism Flawed Beyond Comprehension

Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:55 am
Not sure what you're looking for but the whole this then that or this versus that never worked for me because it simply doesn't represent reality. Buying into it removes you from life and the possibility of any impact or understanding of it. Denial doesn't bring anything of value, it's a child hiding underneath the blankets.
MaesterRemus
MaesterRemus

Dualism Flawed Beyond Comprehension Empty Re: Dualism Flawed Beyond Comprehension

Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm
Fata Morgana wrote:Not sure what you're looking for but the whole this then that or this versus that never worked for me because it simply doesn't represent reality. Buying into it removes you from life and the possibility of any impact or understanding of it. Denial doesn't bring anything of value, it's a child hiding underneath the blankets.

Um. Jedi code needs passion. Sith code is a house of cards. meh.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum