The Sithist Cabal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Dirk Sith
Admin
https://thecabal.darkbb.com

For anyone who happens by... Empty For anyone who happens by...

Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:03 pm
I have not, as yet, begun to advertise the fact that this community is still alive and kicking. I intend to spend some time posting some study material, etc., so as to give people a place to start. I believe we still need communities like this to give those of us travelling a "less conventional" path a place to gather, study, and learn.

D.S.
irvine

For anyone who happens by... Empty Re: For anyone who happens by...

Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:12 pm
A good initiative. I look forward to seeing what happens here. Even if I don't agree with it. Especially if I don't agree with it, I suppose. We all need our enemies.
Darth Draconis
Darth Draconis
http://www.hostingphpbb.com/forum/index.php?mforum=sithdomain

Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:29 am
Looking forward to the new sites development Wink .
Dirk Sith
Admin

Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 am
Darth Draconis wrote:Looking forward to the new sites development Wink .

Double D! Very Kewl to see you here, my friend. Smile Keep checking in. This is a work in progress. I encourage anyone with anything to posit, etc, to do so. Smile In the meantime, you'll begin to see some old material creeping in with the new. It'll be slow and steady. But, that's how a race is won! Laughing

D.S.
~Khaos~

Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:27 pm
Nice too see this place continuing. I can't wait to see where it goes.
Darth Vaako
Darth Vaako

Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:05 am
What is the purpose of this site?
Dirk Sith
Admin

Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Very similiar to the Force Academy, but, with a darker bent. As I begin to import more of my past works over, you'll see what's been my focus over the years. If what I have to offer has resonance, great. If not, fine. Everyone's journey down the dark path is unique. However, to reduce some of your beliefs, philosophy, and experiences into written form can provide new insights.

As you explore your individual darkness with others, you're bound to uncover things hidden in the murky depths that you hadn't seen. Perhaps gain some fresh perspectives.

But, mainly, you decide what our purpose is as it pertains to your own training. Being self absorbed is, I believe, a quality critical to the success of the dark adept.

D.S.
Fata Morgana
Fata Morgana
Admin

Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:06 pm
Dirk Sith wrote:

Very similiar to the Force Academy, but, with a darker bent. As I begin to import more of my past works over, you'll see what's been my focus over the years. If what I have to offer has resonance, great. If not, fine. Everyone's journey down the dark path is unique. However, to reduce some of your beliefs, philosophy, and experiences into written form can provide new insights.

As you explore your individual darkness with others, you're bound to uncover things hidden in the murky depths that you hadn't seen. Perhaps gain some fresh perspectives.

But, mainly, you decide what our purpose is as it pertains to your own training. Being self absorbed is, I believe, a quality critical to the success of the dark adept.

D.S.

Oh you. It's for making people ask what it's for, silly. Razz Laughing
Dirk Sith
Admin

Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:45 am
Oh you. It's for making people ask what it's for, silly.

Well, yeah, and that! Laughing Twisted Evil

D.S.
Severus Vadius
Severus Vadius

Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 am
Dirk Sith wrote:

D.S.
Self-absorbed is fine, as long as the individual isn't absorbed by one god/emotion/path/philosophy and hypertrophied into some monster of a farce, unbalanced and ridiculous.
Dirk Sith
Admin

Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:44 pm
BrotherRemus wrote:Self-absorbed is fine, as long as the individual isn't absorbed by one god/emotion/path/philosophy and hypertrophied into some monster of a farce, unbalanced and ridiculous.

I'm inclined to agree. I look forward to hearing more about what you have to say on these, and other, subjects.

D.S.
kaimi
kaimi

Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 am
It's nice to see the Sithist community is still alive in some form. After the schism and dwindling of the number of active members, it is nice to see that some are trying to keep a common forum alive.

Good work. Hopefully activity will pick-up.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum